Does anyone know where to find the schedule for the regional tourny's?

Actually, I can't locate the schedule on the KHSAA website. I am assuming the 9th will run them the same as last year - opening round games on Monday (Memorial Day), semis on Wednesday, and championship on Friday? Anyone know differently?

Actually, I can't locate the schedule on the KHSAA website. I am assuming the 9th will run them the same as last year - opening round games on Monday (Memorial Day), semis on Wednesday, and championship on Friday? Anyone know differently?

Sorry. I guess they only have the district pairings up.

Let me check.

9th is Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

So, if your opening day pitcher goes seven on Monday, he can't go Wednesday or Thursday, or if he pitches more than two on Wednesday he is done. Going to be some coaches hoping to put up some big number in the 1st two innings!

Days Rest Required - Mandatory rest required for this appearance (3-5 innings = 1 day rest starting following day, 6 innings = 2 days rest starting following day, 7-9 innings = 3 days rest starting following day).

So, if your opening day pitcher goes seven on Monday, he can't go Wednesday or Thursday, or if he pitches more than two on Wednesday he is done. Going to be some coaches hoping to put up some big number in the 1st two innings!

Days Rest Required - Mandatory rest required for this appearance (3-5 innings = 1 day rest starting following day, 6 innings = 2 days rest starting following day, 7-9 innings = 3 days rest starting following day).

Actually, if starter goes one pitch past 5th inning on Monday (one pitch counts as an inning), he would be ineligible for Wednesday, as his rest days would be Tuesday and Wednesday. If he pitches 7 innings on Monday, he would be done for the tournament, as he would be required to rest Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (3 days rest).

As always, the draw is going to be huge.

Where did you hear this? Not saying you are wrong just wondering as I asked some coaches last night and they said they didnt know what days it was.

Probably is correct, as the Freedom plays at home on Friday. Not to say a game couldn't be played there earlier in the day, but just guessing they'd schedule it for Thursday to avoid any potential conflict, as well as give them a safety net in the event of bad weather.

Probably is correct, as the Freedom plays at home on Friday. Not to say a game couldn't be played there earlier in the day, but just guessing they'd schedule it for Thursday to avoid any potential conflict, as well as give them a safety net in the event of bad weather.

I'm not sure if this right or not, at the Ryle/Cooper game last night, in talking with someone who was going to have a meeting in the next day or so about the seeding in 9th region tournament, he said the games are going to played Monday, Tuesday and Championship game is Thursday night this year. Apparently, the crowds are potentially larger on Thursday nights than Friday nights is the reasoning?

I'm not sure if this right or not, at the Ryle/Cooper game last night, in talking with someone who was going to have a meeting in the next day or so about the seeding in 9th region tournament, he said the games are going to played Monday, Tuesday and Championship game is Thursday night this year. Apparently, the crowds are potentially larger on Thursday nights than Friday nights is the reasoning?

I don't think Friday night is even an option - Freedom has a home game. I think it makes sense they will use Thursday night and if weather is a problem, move the game back to Friday early afternoon so as not to conflict with the Freedom game.

The draw for the tournament is on Saturday, I believe.