Highlands 11 Holy Cross 1

SSC

I wasn't there so I do not have any details other than the text from my daughter, and it is not suitable to repeat on here.

Congrats to HHS, HC takes one step forward and 5 backwards.

I wasn't there so I do not have any details other than the text from my daughter, and it is not suitable to repeat on here.Congrats to HHS, HC takes one step forward and 5 backwards.

We all know where she gets that from.:lol::lol:

I wasn't there so I do not have any details other than the text from my daughter, and it is not suitable to repeat on here.

Congrats to HHS, HC takes one step forward and 5 backwards.

Congrats to Highlands on the victory.

SSC: I am sure you and your daughter are looking forward to summer ball. Good luck to her this summer. Hope she and her team are very successful. I would think you do not miss many of her summer games.

Congrats to Highlands on the victory.

SSC: I am sure you and your daughter are looking forward to summer ball. Good luck to her this summer. Hope she and her team are very successful. I would think you do not miss many of her summer games.

Porky, thanks we both love HS ball as well just in a bad situation, but we will get through it. I try not to miss any HS or summer games, I try an convince work that softball is more important but they don't always see it that way!!