Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 11 Holy Cross 1

Featured Replies

I wasn't there so I do not have any details other than the text from my daughter, and it is not suitable to repeat on here.

 

Congrats to HHS, HC takes one step forward and 5 backwards.

I wasn't there so I do not have any details other than the text from my daughter, and it is not suitable to repeat on here.Congrats to HHS, HC takes one step forward and 5 backwards.

 

We all know where she gets that from.:lol::lol:

It was not pretty. HC had some players but also made some crazy plays. There SS did a nice job. Just glad the birds did what they should have.

I wasn't there so I do not have any details other than the text from my daughter, and it is not suitable to repeat on here.

 

Congrats to HHS, HC takes one step forward and 5 backwards.

 

Congrats to Highlands on the victory.

 

SSC: I am sure you and your daughter are looking forward to summer ball. Good luck to her this summer. Hope she and her team are very successful. I would think you do not miss many of her summer games.

  • Author
Congrats to Highlands on the victory.

 

SSC: I am sure you and your daughter are looking forward to summer ball. Good luck to her this summer. Hope she and her team are very successful. I would think you do not miss many of her summer games.

 

Porky, thanks we both love HS ball as well just in a bad situation, but we will get through it. I try not to miss any HS or summer games, I try an convince work that softball is more important but they don't always see it that way!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.