Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College Softball

Featured Replies

There will be a lot of it on TV this week. It almost feels like the first weekend of the men's tourney, makes me want to take off work Thursday through Sunday! ESPN will carry every inning of the SEC tourney.

 

I may be the only one that cares about this on here but the Big South conf finals will be on ESPNU Sunday at noon. Radford is the #1 seed and hopefully they make it to the finals. They have a respectable RPI of around 50 but probably need to win the tourney to get in.

There will be a lot of it on TV this week. It almost feels like the first weekend of the men's tourney, makes me want to take off work Thursday through Sunday! ESPN will carry every inning of the SEC tourney.

 

I may be the only one that cares about this on here but the Big South conf finals will be on ESPNU Sunday at noon. Radford is the #1 seed and hopefully they make it to the finals. They have a respectable RPI of around 50 but probably need to win the tourney to get in.

 

Count me in, still have the Finals from last year on my DVR, but I've been an ASU fan since grade school (always liked the mascot "Sparky". My wife and 3 girls enjoy watching, although they hate it when I rewind and critique plays, throws, swings.......but hey this is a GREAT teaching tool for the younger players IMO. If your not playing or practicing the next best thing to learn the game is to watch.

I just want someone other than a team from the PAC 12 (or whatever it is now) to win it all.

 

If I am not working, I will be watching. This is my favorite time of the year!

I just want someone other than a team from the PAC 12 (or whatever it is now) to win it all.

 

If I am not working, I will be watching. This is my favorite time of the year!

 

Maybe we can get a "get together" arranged with BGH, yourself, me and anyone else that wants to attend and have some eats and drinks, watch some games, and most importantly "enjoy each others company". :lol:

I just want someone other than a team from the PAC 12 (or whatever it is now) to win it all.

 

If I am not working, I will be watching. This is my favorite time of the year!

 

Agree. Would like to see someone win it from the mid west or east coast. I am looking forward to it and will be watching as many games as I can.

  • Author
Agree. Would like to see someone win it from the mid west or east coast. I am looking forward to it and will be watching as many games as I can.

 

I believe Michigan won it several years ago. The SEC teams are there just can't seem to bring it home.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.