Jonathan Vilma Suspended for Entire Season

Brees has been the worst and really doing it on behalf of the entire league, not just the Saints. But apparently Demaurice Smith is cool with it. I think it is bad practice. And yes, the whole organization is getting on my nerves now.

Do I think the Saints did the bounty stuff? Sure. Do I think Goodell tried to make an example of the Saints in the wake of this pending CA lawsuit? Sure. But the Saints and the rest of the league have done themselves no favors with their responses to Goodell. If it is so bad, they should remember it was about 1 year ago now they signed the new CBA giving the Commissioner the power he has. I don't want to hear it.

The Saints should also remember that they were told by the NFL to stop the bounty stuff immediately. They (Payton, Loomis, Williams etc) ignored that. They think they're above the rules. Even now that they're caught and Williams admits to everything, you have Vilma and Brees acting like the Saints are victims. It's ridiculous. I've never wanted many teams outside the Cowboys and Eagles to lose as bad as I want the saints to lose.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic