Bardstown 2012

Ram

The Tigers were hit pretty hard by graduation, but there is some talent returning. There will be some speed in the backfield with Dee Yocum and Deion Tonge returning, and they'll be operating behind a line with some experience. WR Marcus Cosby figures to have a breakout year as the top target for new QB Keano Young. Donshais Calbert will need to be a leader on defense.

The Tigers were hit pretty hard by graduation, but there is some talent returning. There will be some speed in the backfield with Dee Yocum and Deion Tonge returning, and they'll be operating behind a line with some experience. WR Marcus Cosby figures to have a breakout year as the top target for new QB Keano Young. Donshais Calbert will need to be a leader on defense.

Does the Brewer kid play football?

Does the Brewer kid play football?

He did. He and his brother, Myrks, both will graduate here in a month. Jordan Brewer threw for 1,000 and rushed for 1,000 this year at Bardstown. I think he was/is the first in the proud Bardstown tradition to ever accomplish that.

He did. He and his brother, Myrks, both will graduate here in a month. Jordan Brewer threw for 1,000 and rushed for 1,000 this year at Bardstown. I think he was/is the first in the proud Bardstown tradition to ever accomplish that.

Correct. He'll be going to school to play FB. Good student too, so it might be somewhere that surprises folks.

Correct. He'll be going to school to play FB. Good student too, so it might be somewhere that surprises folks.

I thought he had another year and where is he going to play at?

I thought he had another year and where is he going to play at?

Not sure. Still has a couple things in the works from what I hear. Myrks will be going to play basketball, he was the 5th region POY this year; has several NAIA programs after him (he could play football at that level as well if he wanted to). Jordan will be playing football, not sure where though just yet.