Moss Jersey to HOF

The Womens' Basketball Hall of Fame has requested the "loan" of Boone County's Sydney Moss' jersey to "display in the Hall's 'Ring of Honor' in recognition of her outstanding play for the 2011-2012 season".

The jersey will be among some 100 jerseys hanging in the Ring of Honor, including high school and college All-Americans. This is something the HOF has done since 1999, hanging the jerseys for about a year until the next season is complete and new batch of honorees' jerseys are raised. The HOF says the jerseys hung over the years represent an amazing group of players.

Congratulations to Sydney on another very nice honor! :thumb:

Come on, Frank. You didn't see this coming when she was 5?

Congrats to her and the family. Special talent.

LOL!! No I didn't foresee anything like what has happened but I did see an abnormal, God-gifted athleticism as early on as 3.

Congrats to Syd, and Frank, enjoy the Sunshine State.

I suspect I'll still be spending time in Kentucky next year. Syd's "little" brother Thad will be a freshman and I figure playing a little ball..........Next!

Congrats!! What an amazing senior year!

Thank you! And the same can be said about your young lady as far as an amazing senior year. She certainly had one also. Best of luck to you guys for the future.