Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton at Walton

Featured Replies

Any thoughts or predictions on this game? Both teams have been playing pretty well but Simon Kenton had a tough loss to Dixie on Tuesday. I say Walton will stay undefeated.

I expect WV to stay undefeated. Johnny Anderson, although probably considered to be a little too intense for some, is the best coach in the 8th Region. WV did NOT have the most talent or best pitching last season, but still managed to win it.

I wish my team had player with the intensity that Jennalee Ginn plays with, I love her game. That being said, I go with Bearcats.

I wish my team had player with the intensity that Jennalee Ginn plays with, I love her game. That being said, I go with Bearcats.

 

There's not too many players that plays with the intensity that Ginn does. She is fun to watch.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.