Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll County 3 Grant County 1

Featured Replies

Kelsey Ogden Goes yard for the Panthers.

Are these teams any good?:D

  • Author
Are these teams any good?:D
Too early to tell. Carroll is better than they were last year I think. Didn't see Grant last year but I think they're down some.

Grant lost possibly the best pitcher in the 8th Region/8th Region POY to graduation. That being said, this is a great win for Carroll. Looks like the new coaching staff has the Panthers on the right track. Congrats to the Panthers.

Yeah I thought Grant would struggle this year with pitching because I did not see anyone behind Roy. I did think they still had some hitters but this is alittle surprising.

Yeah I thought Grant would struggle this year with pitching because I did not see anyone behind Roy. I did think they still had some hitters but this is alittle surprising.
Roy carried them last year.
Roy carried them last year.[/quote

Yes her ptiching was a major part of their sucess but her hitting was also. I thought they would struggle because there was no ptiching behind her. I did think they would swing the bat better but it is still early. The pitching I don't think they can over come without a transfer, IMHO.

Roy carried them last year.[/quote

Yes her ptiching was a major part of their sucess but her hitting was also. I thought they would struggle because there was no ptiching behind her. I did think they would swing the bat better but it is still early. The pitching I don't think they can over come without a transfer, IMHO.

I agree.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.