Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

special_k84

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by special_k84

  1. Corbin Shot either 42 or 45 and Middlesboro shot either 12 or 15. I can't remember the exact number for either side, but I am close +/- a couple either way.
  2. Which video was sent? The Corbin/SL or Corbin/Middlesboro? I too, have been concerned about the way that refs let the play get out of hand. Girls seem to get more emotional than Boys and if the refs let them, they will beat each other to death. Someone is seriously going to get hurt. KHSAA should investigate this. The refs have the ability to control this and many many many times they choose not to.
  3. Got any suggestions outside of Harlan County?????
  4. I have seen 3 girls games and 3 boys games so far this season and in all six games, the refs would barely blow the whistle. This frustrates me because the game gets entirely too physical and I really fear that someone is going to get seriously hurt. Does anyone else agree with me and if so, who do I need to complain to about this. There is a big difference in "letting them play" and allowing players to beat each other up. Not only that, tempers flare and the game gets out of control. I saw evidence of this very thing tonight!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.