Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

oneheadlight

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by oneheadlight

  1. No it was on a Doug Howard sweep and I took an angle on him in which I wish I wouldn't have done after.. BTW... He went out of bounds and to the ground also so I was credited with the tackle....
  2. I don't know about hardest one I ever seen but hardest hit ever recived was when Magoffin played last year and Doug Howard laid a pretty hard hit on myself. I was told it sounded like a gun going off....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.