Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scatman21

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scatman21

  1. First of all Congradulation to Coach Yeagle, I hope and wish his presence at Lloyd will benefit the Lions as well as the Juggs. There was a rumor that he was joining the Juggs when Coach Lucas was hired. I was ecstactic but it did not happen until now. Looking forward to next season no matter what happens. I think this will be fun for everyone. Please all of the players that have not played the past couple of years because of reasons that I have heard from you. It's time to put up or quit making excuses. Please support your school. Scatman21 Class of (1982)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.