Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RaiderRukuz

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RaiderRukuz

  1. Are these titles all as a Head Coach or as assistant coaches. If assistant coach a few names come to mind.
  2. No titles but north of the river and ties to Owensboro. Mac Webb?
  3. I highly doubt that.
  4. never thought locher was more than a name that would make fans happy. His career in college is only to rise. Brannon is something I’d personally love to see never heard there was interest. Time will tell, love all the shows you guys cover.
  5. I’m stuck on who the other coaches are. I’m only accounting for two titles.
  6. Heard some of the same things this morning. Didn’t get the number 8 but heard multiple Titles and the area north mentioned.
  7. Ok, maybe just simply out classed in 99 and 2000. 0-2 2014 no if ands or buts should have won that game. 1-2 2020 I think you play that game 10 times you have 10 different outcomes. But for sake of conversation OHS doesn’t win. 1-3 and you still have a title in this decade.
  8. The facts are the facts, competitive title games in 99,00 and 20. Blew I big lead in the second half in 14. All four games were winnable. 0-4 should have at the minimum 1-3 record over the last four title game appearances. Bo smith, Justin miller ,Nick locher, Keshawn walker, Austin Gough, monte owsley, Gavin wimsatt all left without a title and that’s unacceptable.
  9. That’s all this is, I have not endorsed anyone but two guys in this thread. And I believe neither of the two are interested. The right hire I believe is whoever applies that has the best resume and vision for the program, the rest is speculation. The only fact here is that Owensboro has far too much talent to not have a title since 86.
  10. I don’t believe either is the correct hire. Simply stating his name was mentioned on local radio and what he did for Ohio county was impressive.
  11. I have agreed it will be within from the beginning. I am just having conversations and stating opinions otherwise.
  12. IMO, Rectors 7 wins at a very large prestigious private school in large metro is not impressive to me. Ganaway winning 7 games at a small rural school with very little tradition is.
  13. Correct, 7 wins at Ohio county speaks volumes.
  14. I highly doubt it, I believe his name was complete speculation. However on local radio this evening heard the name Demarcus Ganaway?
  15. That’s one of my thoughts!
  16. I don’t think Justin would have any interest. That would be a legit homerun.
  17. And I believe who you’re talking about is my other thought!
  18. One played in the sec.. and the league..
  19. I’d be interested to know the details of what you have. Wonder if there is anyone inside the program but not on the staff that could be possible. Two come to mind.
  20. lol!! That’d be a good hire, but… no affiliation.
  21. Correct me if not but HH and GS aren’t in the siac. Indiana conference isn’t separated by class. only sectional, regional, semi state and state.
  22. Don’t see HH or castles coaches going anywhere. Asfor the other two if you want to take a better job wouldn’t you think they’d apply for the open Mater Dei job?
  23. What would be your thoughts on Brannon? Haven’t heard his name just a thought ?
  24. High level high school experience as well if I’m not mistaken he was the DC at Valdosta High school In Georgia (winningest program in the nation) before going to Hawaii.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.