Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseballife

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baseballife

  1. I think the Hutchison kid is good player. No disrespect ! I have watched all 3 play multiple times in the last 4 years. Melton has played way less games than Hutchison this year. Stats don't always speak the whole picture. Melton is explosive this year at the bat and he is great in the field also. Shane Burns is a beast. All 3 are very talented I also agree about the Felker kid he looks great this year..
  2. Union County's Trey Hutchison it was announced via twitter among several sports writers as well as the UCHS athletic page.
  3. I saw where the POY was announced. Any comments on stats ect was shocked Shane Burns or Nolan Melton wasn't selected. Also I haven't seen any press on the all star selection or all 2nd region team as many regions have announced this.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.