Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jason Stockton

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jason Stockton

  1. By the way our AD received a nice note from a JV parent about the meal we provided, we are happy the kids and parents were not only surprised but happy to have received the sack lunch. Again, great day of soccer at Trinity on Saturday.
  2. Thanks for your opinions. My reference was not to the cards issues, but again I should have kept my opinions to myself. Covington Catholic has a great team, players and parents. Good luck. PS glad you liked the sandwiches.
  3. Ok. I hope this works posting from an iPhone at a conference in DC. Old baseball thank you for the reference to the article. Sam has been very fortunate but he has and continues to work very hard. I really should have not responded but as a father when someone takes a couple of shots at your son you sometimes want to respond. Robert Lilly and Sam are friends. He deserved the yellow but the description made it sound like he was a dirty player. Again. You have a great team with great potential. I hope your kids have opportunities to play soccer after high school at the college level.
  4. First time poster. Yes my name is my handle. To answer a few questions, I would place Covington Catholic as the best team we have played in state. St. Louis and Olentangy were better balanced teams. I believe Covington catholic defended our team and yes my son better than anyone this season. Although he played (as groin pull suggested not like a division 1 recruit) below is normal standard, I credit Covington catholic versus suggesting it was my sons lack of ability or division 1 ability. I prefer to instead state that I can see several college players on Covington Catholics roster and I wish you guys the best of luck the remainder of the season. Hope to see you guys again in the state tournament.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.