Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lion pride 89

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lion pride 89

  1. I think a player will benefit more from individual skill type work than just playing games and not working on your skills. It is kinda like shooting a gun you can go out and shoot 1000 rounds a day not shooting at anything and your precision won't get any better. But go out and shoot 50 rounds of precision daily and you will get much more out of it. Sometimes less is more. Just my opinion. I may be wrong.
  2. Just another note on that list you linked joker marquis nowell who has been at cordia the last 2 years(7thand 8th) grade year is listed the 54th player on that list. He did not play but about 3 games last year due to injury. I have heard he is rumored not to be coming back. Possibly prep school in ny or prime prep in Texas. Have even heard maybe even perry co. He is not very big and that hurts him. Oumar and him play very good together if he stays he is an incredible player.
  3. Well supafuzz he was on future 150 back a couple of months back but now their site only goes to class of 2017 I did have it screen shot at one time because I said I will probably never see another cordia player (or any other 14th region player) ranked that high again. I promise you I would not get on here and just make that up he very well could move up or down in the rankings but the fact he is listed I think is pretty amazing. He is turning heads in aau. He is still green but his size and athleticism can't be overlooked. His potential is through the roof.
  4. Keita has to be on the list. He is the number 3 rated player in the country in his class but not rated in the 14th I think he deserves that much. If everyone is wondering no he is not going to Ballard or anywhere else other than cordia. He is working extremely hard this summer on improving his game he is in the weight room and gym daily. He is gaining some nice muscle mass. If you come up lotts creek at certain times of the day you can see him jogging down the. Road. I also think everyone is forgetting about Richard chapman he should definitely be on the list. He is also working hard toning up getting into playing shape he was not in shape all last year what little he played he did not get to practice but just about a month. When he is in game shape he has some serious hops he can get the top of the square with both hands.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.