Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bigfan15

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bigfan15

  1. Which was my plan several years ago, but when I couldn't get a straight answer from area coaches and ADs on what was allowed, I called down state and was told the only thing Softball teams can do prior to Feb.15 is conditioning and weightlifting. If you are using the "tools of the sport" it considered a practice. Mandatory or not, it is still an organized practice. This particular By Law is Softball specific, I'm not sure the limitations for other sports. I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble, and I would love to be wrong about this. You just might want to get clarification because I would hate to see girls become ineligible. After all this is posted in a public forum and you abbreviated your school.
  2. There are no High School Fall leagues in NKY because the State doesn't allow them. By Law 25 section 8) Sports Specific Limitations- Softball- Girls (Fastpitch) a) Following the opening day of school there shall be no organized practice prior to February 15.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.