Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chrishalcomb

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chrishalcomb

  1. I know Conner beat East Central 8-6.
  2. Conner 5 St. Henry 3
  3. Yeah, that's what I've noticed, they do lose games too. It was a good game though. I just thought since he's not going to post it or even mention it, I might as well do it.
  4. Final for today. After beating Dixie 4-1 that morning at conner, then they went to play Brossart at Pendrey Park and beat them 3-2. I guess "BigGreenHorse" forgot to post that thread.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.