Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

15th Region Poll for 12/27/2005

Featured Replies

(1) Paintsville

(2) Johnson Central

(3) South Floyd

(4) Pike County Central

(5) Sheldon Clark

(6) Magoffin County

(7) Betsy Layne

(8) Belfry

(9) Lawrence County

(10) Prestonsburg

(11) Shelby Valley

(12) East Ridge

(13) Pikeville

(14) Allen Central

(15) Piarist

(16) David

 

This is a very unstable region so far and anyone can almost beat anyone else on a given night! There really are no solid favorites, but if they had to be ranked right now, this is my opinion!

Looks pretty good but you left Phelps out and I believe I would put Pike Central at #2.

  • Author
Looks pretty good but you left Phelps out and I believe I would put Pike Central at #2.

 

My bad! I would put Phelps around 12th for now and move everyone else down one! As for PCC, you could be right, but I'll stick with this lineup for this week!

Well.....at least Piarist isn't in last place anymore. This region is wide open...I don't really think that there are any clear cut favorites....I dont see how you could put Pike Central at #2 or #4 and Phelps at #12 when they actually had a chance to beat PC and should have.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.