Estill Co 87 Powell Co 75

I'll bet you a dollar to a doughnut Powell made their contact run in the 4th quarter. That's what happened to Lee County and Jackson City. They were both up by larger margins and Powell began to get rough in the 4th and it could have gotten nasty. .

Aint gonna let this contact run stuff go are you?? It doesn't really matter, I mean I am by no means a Powell fan and agree that officiating can be bad sometimes....but all 3 (Lee, Estill, Jackson City) won. And as far as mentioning initials...what is the deal...I see no point in doing that

Yes....they can get hurt and that is the main point but there is no reason for you to mention anyone's name on here

Not going to touch that Bigcat, if you only knew the situation. Dates back to a couple years ago, not just this year. Anyway, Merry Christmas and back to basketball!

Not going to touch that Bigcat, if you only knew the situation. Dates back to a couple years ago, not just this year. Anyway, Merry Christmas and back to basketball!

Well, whatever the situation, no reason to embarrass someone. Merry Christmas to you as well and looking forward to that All "A" match-up on January 23rd, Lee and Jackson City

If there are 2 or 3 better players in the 14th than Berryman I can't wait to see them. He has it all guard size,shooter,leaper,headsy. Great player. Yes, there was a contact run. If Powell would play that way the entire game their physical style would be tough to handle for 32 minutes even though they are down this year.