Indy Premier

Bad weekend for softball. Too much rain and they could not get the tourney completed. This was for one bid to Premier nationals next summer.

On another note the Ohio lady lasers black had a girl on the team that attends Ryle. Does anyone know anything about her? Good to hear of NKY girls stepping out and playing high level ball.

The Beverly Bandits went 2-0 before the total wash out on Sunday.

Bad weekend for softball. Too much rain and they could not get the tourney completed. This was for one bid to Premier nationals next summer.

On another note the Ohio lady lasers black had a girl on the team that attends Ryle. Does anyone know anything about her? Good to hear of NKY girls stepping out and playing high level ball.

The Beverly Bandits went 2-0 before the total wash out on Sunday.

The Ryle girl is probably either Smith or Steinle. Both good players. Speaking of NKY girls, two sisters from Gallatin County play for the 16u Louisville Lady Sluggers. The Sluggers fall schedule will consist of Indy Magic Gold Invite, Homer Hawks College Exposure, St Louis College Showcase and Scenic City 16;s in Chattanooga.

The Ryle girl is probably either Smith or Steinle. Both good players. Speaking of NKY girls, two sisters from Gallatin County play for the 16u Louisville Lady Sluggers. The Sluggers fall schedule will consist of Indy Magic Gold Invite, Homer Hawks College Exposure, St Louis College Showcase and Scenic City 16;s in Chattanooga.

That's great the sluggers are first class. That is a great fall schedule, we will be at the first three also but I believe we are playing 18u in those events. We have been to Chattanooga several times the last couple of years and it is great down there. The TN fury guys are first class and always put on a great event. (with alot of coaches)

What are the names of the girls from Gallatin, I have heard of them but unsure of their names. With Nicholson and those girls Gallatin should be very tough the next couple of years.

Gallatin girls are Brooke and Hannah Dossett, sophomore and freshman. Nichelson and Seng play for the NKY Bandits. Those four have contributed heavily to Gallatin's only two winning seasons in Gallatin's fastpitch history, including the first ever fastpitch District Championship in school history. Hopefully, they will continue their success the next couple of years. The 16u Sluggers are a fairly young team, with four 2013 kids, ten 2014 kids, and four 2015 kids on the roster. Is Moran playing for Bill Conroy? Will look for the Beverly Bandits at those tournaments. Haven't seen Moran play since 2010 Laser Invite Tourney, she's fun to watch. A shame she is virtually unknown throughout the state, but she is obviously known by the ones that count, college coaches, etc... I still say she is the best player in NKY.

Gallatin girls are Brooke and Hannah Dossett, sophomore and freshman. Nichelson and Seng play for the NKY Bandits. Those four have contributed heavily to Gallatin's only two winning seasons in Gallatin's fastpitch history, including the first ever fastpitch District Championship in school history. Hopefully, they will continue their success the next couple of years. The 16u Sluggers are a fairly young team, with four 2013 kids, ten 2014 kids, and four 2015 kids on the roster. Is Moran playing for Bill Conroy? Will look for the Beverly Bandits at those tournaments. Haven't seen Moran play since 2010 Laser Invite Tourney, she's fun to watch. A shame she is virtually unknown throughout the state, but she is obviously known by the ones that count, college coaches, etc... I still say she is the best player in NKY.

Thanks for the nice words. She plays for the bandits but plays on the 16u team which is new this year for the bandits. We will only play 16u in Colordo and Nationals the rest of our tournys will be 18u. We have a mixture of 2013 and 14's. We should be pretty stong, 2 of our pitchers came over from the southern force. One has verballed to Kansas and the other is a 14 and will pick the school she wants to attend. Our 3rd pitcher has verbaled to Toledo and also is strong.

Conroy's plan is to try and win Nationals at 16u and 18u so we will see how it goes.

We played with D. Nichelson for a year. I like the way she played the game, hopefully she is still doing well. I have not seen her play in about 3 years. We should try an get a game together between Gallatin and Holy Cross. HC should be a better this year if our pitcher comes back 100%, last year we had a good 8 but zero pitching so it was a rough season to say the least.

Thanks for the nice words. She plays for the bandits but plays on the 16u team which is new this year for the bandits. We will only play 16u in Colordo and Nationals the rest of our tournys will be 18u. We have a mixture of 2013 and 14's. We should be pretty stong, 2 of our pitchers came over from the southern force. One has verballed to Kansas and the other is a 14 and will pick the school she wants to attend. Our 3rd pitcher has verbaled to Toledo and also is strong.

Conroy's plan is to try and win Nationals at 16u and 18u so we will see how it goes.

We played with D. Nichelson for a year. I like the way she played the game, hopefully she is still doing well. I have not seen her play in about 3 years. We should try an get a game together between Gallatin and Holy Cross. HC should be a better this year if our pitcher comes back 100%, last year we had a good 8 but zero pitching so it was a rough season to say the least.

Will put a bug in Gallatin's coach ear about the GC/HC matchup. Nichelson is doing well, I talk to her father frequently about softball stuff. Will let them know you asked about her. Her father always has nice things to say about your family.