Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Softball 9th Region: Dixie Heights 8 vs.Highlands 3

Featured Replies

IMG_2446.jpg

 

IMG_2391.jpg

 

IMG_2415.jpg

 

For other pictures: Feel free to tag em.

 

 

paNDA nice meeting you today, enjoyed our conversation. Again, thanks for all you do in providing great pictures of our student athletes at ALL sporting events.

  • Author
paNDA nice meeting you today, enjoyed our conversation. Again, thanks for all you do in providing great pictures of our student athletes at ALL sporting events.

 

I wouldn't miss a minute of it! Nice speaking with you too.

Lawnboy, feel free to stop by the pressbox tomorrow and say howdy. I'm up there doing a lot but can still chat. lol

Lawnboy, feel free to stop by the pressbox tomorrow and say howdy. I'm up there doing a lot but can still chat. lol

 

If I get off work in time I will.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.