Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 10 Lewis County 0 (5 Innings)

Featured Replies

Final in the opening game of 63rd District.

Final in the opening game of 63rd District.
Did the Davis kid pitch for Lewis County? Hard to believe Russell could hit that kid that well
  • Author

Lewis pitched Holder who threw well, then brought in Thompson. 2-0 game after 4 innings, then 4 hits, a couple 2 or 3 walks and 4 errors later, Russel scored 8 runs in bottom of the 5th.

Lewis pitched Holder who threw well, then brought in Thompson. 2-0 game after 4 innings, then 4 hits, a couple 2 or 3 walks and 4 errors later, Russel scored 8 runs in bottom of the 5th.
Is Davis still on the team?,am shocked he would not start every game Lewis played in district. One of the best pitchers have seen this season.
  • Author

I don't recall any starter named Davis.

I don't recall any starter named Davis.
I believe his name is Zack Davis, maybe some Lewis County posters can comment. I don't think I dreamed he was their best pitcher all season
  • Author

Is he the kid that played travel ball last summer for Morehead?

I emailed a friend from Lewis County and all he said was Davis has not been with the team for a while, but did play earlier in the year.

I emailed a friend from Lewis County and all he said was Davis has not been with the team for a while, but did play earlier in the year.
Any reason why he's not with team? Didn't he pitch a couple of no hitters either this year or last?

Just by looking at scores on KHSAA, only 3 legit chances for a no-hitter. 2 wins over Bracken 6-0 and 8-1 and a 5-1 win over Minford, OH. I will ask around if I go district finals in 63rd tonight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.