Dixie Heights 17 Louisville Seneca 1

Cody Sprague started for the Colonels. He struck out 6 and gave up 1 earned run. Ryan Sexton came in reliefe and struck out 2 and gave up no runs. The Colonels have a good hitting team this year to say the least. Tyler Sexton went 2-3 with a triple, double and 4 rbi's.

Cody Sprague started for the Colonels. He struck out 6 and gave up 1 earned run. Ryan Sexton came in reliefe and struck out 2 and gave up no runs. The Colonels have a good hitting team this year to say the least. Tyler Sexton went 2-3 with a triple, double and 4 rbi's.

Who else hit in this one? Sounds like some bats were popping.....

He played baseball last year for Holmes. He's a junior. He is a scrappy player that can hit the ball well. In the NCC scrimmage he went 3-3.

Are you sure? :confused:

I am looking at my 2010 score book of the CovCath vs. Holmes 35th District game and the 2010 CovCath vs. Holmes seeding game and to top it off, the 2009 CovCath vs. Holmes 35 District game where I was the Official Scorer and I don't see his name listed in any of the games!

If he were good enough to go 3-3 against NCC in a scrimmage game this year, he would have been good enough to play the last two years for Holmes.

Are you sure? :confused:

I am looking at my 2010 score book of the CovCath vs. Holmes 35th District game and the 2010 CovCath vs. Holmes seeding game and to top it off, the 2009 CovCath vs. Holmes 35 District game where I was the Official Scorer and I don't see his name listed in any of the games!

If he were good enough to go 3-3 against NCC in a scrimmage game this year, he would have been good enough to play the last two years for Holmes.

He played JV last year for Holmes. Don't worry I'm not lying.

He played JV last year for Holmes. Don't worry I'm not lying.

Not implying that at all, just saying if he was on the Holmes JV team last year but didn't play or start for the Varsity....then he must have improved a ton and I mean a ton......

Holmes with Courtney and Jensen as battery matches made a pretty good team last year and they will this year too.

Bates had to be a better option than some of the players who I saw play for Holmes last year! :idunno:

Not implying that at all, just saying if he was on the Holmes JV team last year but didn't play or start for the Varsity....then he must have improved a ton and I mean a ton......

Holmes with Courtney and Jensen as battery matches made a pretty good team last year and they will this year too.

Bates had to be a better option than some of the players who I saw play for Holmes last year! :idunno:

Well apparently he improved then. I never heard of the kid before the scrimmages Dixie had and he did pretty well. Hes not a starter for Dixie but he does his job when he gets in and does it will.