Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 10 Boone County 0 JV (5 innings)

Featured Replies

Was unable to attend the games today but was given a E-mail with the final score.

 

And the beat goes on.....

 

CovCath JV Roster

 

Ryan Basford Sophomore 5'9 185 P, C, 3B
Blake Bir Sophomore 6'1 190 SS
Brady Chadwick Sophomore 5'8 150 P, 1B
Nick Davis Sophomore 5'10 165 P, OF
Spencer Hemmer Sophomore 6'3 250 P, 1B
Brad Knochelman Sophomore 5'9 185 P, 3B
Nate Kunkel Sophomore 5'11 195 P, C, 3B
Matthew Litzler Sophomore 5'8 170 P, SS
Clint Noble Sophomore 6'0 160 OF
Dan Shumate Sophomore 6'1 175 P, SS
Sam Wehrman Sophomore 5'10 146 P, OF
David Zalla Sophomore 5'7 175 C, 3B
Ian Bach Freshman 5'8 165 C
Ben Heppler Freshman 6'2 160 P, SS
Nick Pope Freshman 5'9 160 P, IF
Brian Radcliff Freshman 5'9 158 OF

Curious as to who threw today. Don't believe I see their names on your roster with the exception of Davis.

  • Author
Curious as to who threw today. Don't believe I see their names on your roster with the exception of Davis.

 

Roster was taken directly from the CovCath web site and as I stated, I couldn't attend the games today and for that I am being fined by the kids a bag of sunflower seeds, which I will glad pay! Link

If I'm not mistaken a coup kids who threw today are juniors and play on the varsity team. They were brought down to get work in, nice pitching effort.

 

Curious as to who threw today. Don't believe I see their names on your roster with the exception of Davis.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.