Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Casey 64 Southwestern 60

Featured Replies

Randy Salyers and company continue their magical season.:ylsuper:

Hey Reb

Casey, with four in knee wraps and Coffman out, managed to regroup and keep the show on the road. What a great game!

Of course the usual Southwestern self destruct act didn't hurt any either.

Casey down by two and Coach Rice mouths off to the official and the two Technical shots tied up the game.

Then with 15 seconds and Casey up by just one, Fothergill fouls away from the ball on the inbounds play and the Casey free throws ice the game.

That program simply does not have the attitude or discipline to win. Too bad but, it is Rockcastle and Casey AGAIN for the trip to Diddle.

Reb, you know how hard it is to win four games from the same team in the same season when that team is as good as Casey Co.

The winner tomorrow night will earn their money.

Let me say it again.

Twelfth region girls BB.

"That's what I'm talkin' about"

Hey Reb

Casey, with four in knee wraps and Coffman out, managed to regroup and keep the show on the road. What a great game!

Of course the usual Southwestern self destruct act didn't hurt any either.

Casey down by two and Coach Rice mouths off to the official and the two Technical shots tied up the game.

Then with 15 seconds and Casey up by just one, Fothergill fouls away from the ball on the inbounds play and the Casey free throws ice the game.

That program simply does not have the attitude or discipline to win. Too bad but, it is Rockcastle and Casey AGAIN for the trip to Diddle.

Reb, you know how hard it is to win four games from the same team in the same season when that team is as good as Casey Co.

The winner tomorrow night will earn their money.

Let me say it again.

Twelfth region girls BB.

"That's what I'm talkin' about"

 

Don't you think that Fothergill foul was on purpose? Down 1, clock not running, make or miss free throws, you get the ball back.

Don't you think that Fothergill foul was on purpose? Down 1, clock not running, make or miss free throws, you get the ball back.

Boom

It could be that way. Wondered why they didn't give it a couple of seconds on the play to try a steal under their own basket rather than foul as the ball was coming in play.

(Good thing I don't coach!!)

  • Author
Hey Reb

Casey, with four in knee wraps and Coffman out, managed to regroup and keep the show on the road. What a great game!

Of course the usual Southwestern self destruct act didn't hurt any either.

Casey down by two and Coach Rice mouths off to the official and the two Technical shots tied up the game.

Then with 15 seconds and Casey up by just one, Fothergill fouls away from the ball on the inbounds play and the Casey free throws ice the game.

That program simply does not have the attitude or discipline to win. Too bad but, it is Rockcastle and Casey AGAIN for the trip to Diddle.

Reb, you know how hard it is to win four games from the same team in the same season when that team is as good as Casey Co.

The winner tomorrow night will earn their money.

Let me say it again.

Twelfth region girls BB.

"That's what I'm talkin' about"

 

I have great respect for Chrysti Noble, but given the circumstances, I think Randy Salyers is the Coach of the Year in the 12th. He has overcome tremendous adversity to get back to the regional final again. I thought it was a 90-10 chance that Rock would win the Region before Coffman got hurt. I would say it is something like 99-1 now, but I am so proud of Coach Salyers and his team.

 

I work with a Rockcastle dad and he tells me so many stories about the respect that Lawerence, Hammond, Coffman, and Pittman have for each other. I love to watch them battle on the court and then walk away and leave it there and be friends afterwards. That's the way high school athletics should be.

I have great respect for Chrysti Noble, but given the circumstances, I think Randy Salyers is the Coach of the Year in the 12th. He has overcome tremendous adversity to get back to the regional final again. I thought it was a 90-10 chance that Rock would win the Region before Coffman got hurt. I would say it is something like 99-1 now, but I am so proud of Coach Salyers and his team.

 

I work with a Rockcastle dad and he tells me so many stories about the respect that Lawerence, Hammond, Coffman, and Pittman have for each other. I love to watch them battle on the court and then walk away and leave it there and be friends afterwards. That's the way high school athletics should be.

 

Reb

You make a good case for Coach Salyers. Coach of the Year in the twelfth will be a tough decision.

There are a bunch of great athletes and great PEOPLE in the twelfth. Some of the teams pray regularly. The Rock had hugs all around for the Bowlin girl from Wayne after she played her last game. (Seems she's been there forever. Didn't she start as a seventh grader?)

And tonight there will genuine hugs and tears all around no matter the outcome.

I'll always remember Coach Salyers comments to the Rockcastle girls after their regional title in 2008. What a class act!

I expect you all will fill the house tonight. Hope I can find a seat.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.