Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky Jamboree

Featured Replies

Who was there ?

How did they do?

  • Author

Newport,Holms,scott, was there,I don't know how they did.

Who did each team scrimmage?

Who was there ?

How did they do?

 

Campbell Co. , Holmes , Dixie , Scott , Newport , and Conner, I think where the only teams there . Ryle and SK didn't make it ! Dixie had a very strong showing that night , only missing 1 weight class 112 or 119 . And I think there hurt for now . The middle weights looked very strong from 140 up to 215 , the rest are young and should improve as the year goes on ! :thumb: It's GREAT to see DIXIE'S numbers up , so they can compete as a TEAM in tournaments this year ! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Keep up the Good Work Dixie , it should be a GREAT YEAR !!! :jump: 1....2.....3........DIXIE PRIDE !!!!!

  • Author

Thanks Red Heat I didn't think any one was there to watching

Who did each team scrimmage?

 

 

Each weight had a draw to see who they wrestled for V and Jv . It worked out OK I guess. It was nice to see Newports team . :thumb: They have good numbers and some talent , they should do well there first year of Varsity ! :thumb:

Are the other teams too good to show up?

Each weight had a draw to see who they wrestled for V and Jv . It worked out OK I guess. It was nice to see Newports team . :thumb: They have good numbers and some talent , they should do well there first year of Varsity ! :thumb:

I liked the format because it ensured that everyone saw a match. There were no forfeits or byes.

Are the other teams too good to show up?

I too was irritated that SK and Ryle didn't attend. Especially since I believe it was SK that started the Jamboree. I don't think they were too good to show up, just too skeered. They didn't want losses hung on their "top" wrestlers so early in the season.

  • Author
Are the other teams too good to show up?

They might think they are but if they would have showed up they might have found out differnt.

I liked the format because it ensured that everyone saw a match. There were no forfeits or byes.

 

I too was irritated that SK and Ryle didn't attend. Especially since I believe it was SK that started the Jamboree. I don't think they were too good to show up, just too skeered. They didn't want losses hung on their "top" wrestlers so early in the season.

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.