Allen County-Scottsville 24 Monroe County 14

I have to say, that by far this is the best game the Falcons have played this season. For the first time this year it was clear to me that they left it all on the field. I think the change to putting Vickery at DE was a big step forward for our defense, but I still think we need improvement at the other DE spot.

IMO our defense can't be blamed much for this loss, our offense did a bad job moving the football at times and really left ACS with a short field. We've got to do a better job of finding the open receiver quicker when we feel the pocket collapse, way too many sacks taken that could be avoided if Jackson had a check down receiver in the flats that he could dump the ball off to.

Bottom line is ACS came out and played their starters the entire game and so did the Falcons, and in the end Monroe didn't have quite enough, but did manage to play ACS closer than anyone has this year, all in all I think the Falcons may be finding their mojo at the last minute and may finally be playing to their potential...

Great game tonight!!! This had it all, I just had a feeling that Monroe was ready to play ball tonight and they did! My hats off to ACS on a 10-0 season again, this team should go far in the playoffs, especially since they have a first round bye to get healthy.

Tooley had a great game, and defense showed up tonight. I agree with SemperFiFalcon that the other end needs a tune up. All night he was not a factor! Ford had his best game of the year at corner, and Hodges...well this kid is just a tush-hog! He had a great game with a huge interception. The game was a whole lot closer than the score says, Tooley had a huge catch and run across the middle and dove for the pylon to hit it and get called out of bounds at the 3. No way was he out!!! He was coming across the field...but neverless Monroe fumbled the next play and ACS took it over!!! That would have made it 24-21 with over 8 minutes to go!!!! After tonights game I feel the Falcons will be OK in the playoffs!!!!

Great game Falcons...now lets get Washington!!!!

Edited by tsyoung7
Grammar