Congratulations, BGHS Head Football Coach Kevin Wallace!!

PurpleHaze

With the Purples' 53-14 win over Warren East tonight, Kevin Wallace became only the 24th head coach in KY HS Football history to win 200 games in his career!! He won 45 games in ten seasons at his Alma Mater, Warren East. He has now won 155 games at BGHS, most in school history! It took him 14 seasons and four games to reach that total.

I can't think of anybody who deserves a bigger pat on the back for a job well done! May there be many more wins in the future for you, Coach! In the meantime, some major twisting in your honor!!

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

:thumb::D

Congratulations to Coach Wallace. Does anyone know the active coaches that have won 200 games? What about the active coaches that have won 100 games? I know we have a few that have won 300: Dudley Hilton, Phillip Haywood and Mike Glaser. I think Sam Harp has 300 wins now as well.

Coach, I know that your dad was with you last night....you did your mom and dad proud!

Congrats!!!! You are not only a wonderful coach, however, a powerful influence in many lives.

A big thanks to your wife and family for letting you achieve this great mark!! I know that it takes many hours away from them for you to be the wonderful coach, mentor, and friend that you are to so many!!!

Congratulations to Coach Wallace. Does anyone know the active coaches that have won 200 games? What about the active coaches that have won 100 games? I know we have a few that have won 300: Dudley Hilton, Phillip Haywood and Mike Glaser. I think Sam Harp has 300 wins now as well.

Check out the list in the football records on khsaa.org. This will help you out tremendously!

:D