Pulaski County 2010/2011

They must do the same things they were doing at the end of last year. The team really gelled in the post-season. QB Zack Eastham will be even better this year than last, if that's possible. Add in a 100% healthy Alex Abner out of the backfield and the core of receivers Pulaski has and this is a dangerous team in 2010! One to look for on defense is LB Mason Flynn. This kid is 6'/ 6'1 225lbs and has a legitimate shot at passing Tyler Stone's mark for career tackles as a Maroon. Buckle up Maroon fans, it's going to be another fun ride!

They must do the same things they were doing at the end of last year. The team really gelled in the post-season. QB Zack Eastham will be even better this year than last, if that's possible. Add in a 100% healthy Alex Abner out of the backfield and the core of receivers Pulaski has and this is a dangerous team in 2010! One to look for on defense is LB Mason Flynn. This kid is 6'/ 6'1 225lbs and has a legitimate shot at passing Tyler Stone's mark for career tackles as a Maroon. Buckle up Maroon fans, it's going to be another fun ride!

I know you are excited about the maroons football team this year, but............this is the basketball thread! I love the enthusiasm though LOL!!

Pulaski Co. went 13-18 last year, but the record does not represent the improvement the Maroons made over the course of the season. They finished off the season as district champs and won the first game in the 12th region tournament. All this while starting 3 freshmen. Now those freshmen will be sophomores and you can expect the Maroons to be back in the region again in 2011. The team will be lead by Senior Zach Eastam. He is a really good athlete and will be coming straight from the gridiron to lace up the sneakers again this year. He will be joined by the 3 Sophomores Taylor Gover, Tyler Goins, and Kody Johnson. The maroons will miss the inside presence of Tyler Jenkins whom they lost to graduation. If they can find a consistent player down low, look for the Maroons to make some noise in the 12th region come March.

CRAP!! Sorry 'bout that! I was doing a search and this popped up! I AM excited about footballl though. I AM also an idiot!
It's all good! Pulaski Co. football and basketball should be a lot of fun to watch this year. Good luck to the Maroons in 2010-11.

Pulaski Co. went 13-18 last year, but the record does not represent the improvement the Maroons made over the course of the season. They finished off the season as district champs and won the first game in the 12th region tournament. All this while starting 3 freshmen. Now those freshmen will be sophomores and you can expect the Maroons to be back in the region again in 2011. The team will be lead by Senior Zach Eastam. He is a really good athlete and will be coming straight from the gridiron to lace up the sneakers again this year. He will be joined by the 3 Sophomores Taylor Gover, Tyler Goins, and Kody Johnson. The maroons will miss the inside presence of Tyler Jenkins whom they lost to graduation. If they can find a consistent player down low, look for the Maroons to make some noise in the 12th region come March.

I got a chance to watch PC during the HS AAU State, their big did not look bad, he should continue to mature and get better. I think they can be dangerous when the outside shot is falling. All three of the guards are capable of knocking down the three. I was very impressed with Goins from behind the arch.