Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Green County's Brennen Milby

Featured Replies

Who's seen this kid pitch? I got to watch him yesterday throw a one-hitter against Nelson County. The freshman had already tossed three no-nos this year.

 

He's got this nasty slider that runs out of the strike zone that was very impressive. Should be interesting to see how this kid progresses.

Who's seen this kid pitch? I got to watch him yesterday throw a one-hitter against Nelson County. The freshman had already tossed three no-nos this year.

 

He's got this nasty slider that runs out of the strike zone that was very impressive. Should be interesting to see how this kid progresses.

 

I couldn't agree more. The kid has talent, I witnessed him throw one of his no hitters against Montgomery Co on 4-31-10. The problem I had was he threw 147 pitches to get that no hitter. If they keep throwing him this many pitches each time out I doubt he'll be around to see his senior year. This is a prime example of high school adopting a pitch count rule instead of innings pitched.

Again, I was very impressed with kids fastball and slider.

  • Author
I couldn't agree more. The kid has talent, I witnessed him throw one of his no hitters against Montgomery Co on 4-31-10. The problem I had was he threw 147 pitches to get that no hitter. If they keep throwing him this many pitches each time out I doubt he'll be around to see his senior year. This is a prime example of high school adopting a pitch count rule instead of innings pitched.

Again, I was very impressed with kids fastball and slider.

 

Wasn't much danger of him running a high pitch count in the game I saw yesterday. Lots of ground ball outs. I'd be surprised if he topped 95 pitches.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.