Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle / Conner Predictions

Featured Replies

should be an up and down game! Lot of these girls know each other. Niether team will back down.

It'll be a "barnburner". Ryle beat Conner early on but Conner is tough and have played really well lately. I like Ryle by 7-10 points.

I was impressed with Conner last wk. Beasly can really handle the ball and distributes it well. They have great outside shooting with Taulbee and I believe th other one is Fischer. Should be a shootout. I,ll take Ryle, mostly on reputation, but Conner could pull it off if they get hot.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.