Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle County 52 South Laurel 49

Featured Replies

That is a surprising win for the Rock. Congrats.

  • Author
That is a surprising win for the Rock. Congrats.

 

Suprised it had not been posted.

If you follow basketball in southeastern Kentucky, you wouldn't be surprised at all. It was a road game, South was without Matt Gilbert, Matt St. John is still not 100 percent and the other starter Eric Wright isn't 100 percent. Like I said, not surprising at all.

If you follow basketball in southeastern Kentucky, you wouldn't be surprised at all. It was a road game, South was without Matt Gilbert, Matt St. John is still not 100 percent and the other starter Eric Wright isn't 100 percent. Like I said, not surprising at all.

 

I disagree slightly. I think this is moderately surprising. South Laurel is a top five team in the 13th. Rockcastle is not a top five team in the 12th.

 

However, Rockcastle is tough at home, no matter the opponent. Consequently, they aren't as good as South Laurel, even without Gilbert.

 

On a neutral court or in London, South Laurel wins this by double digits.

Apparently by the score, they are as good as South without Gilbert. You didn't read my post thoroughly. That's THREE starters not 100 percent. South is 16-11 and other than Corbin and Clay, the 13th Region is weak. Plus, look at the other 13th Region teams Roxk had beat. If you don't follow these teams regular then it's hard for you to know.

Like I said, no surprise at all.

Maybe South is not as good as some seem to advertise. I know how good Rockcastle is. South Laurel should be able to beat them 7 out of 10 times, even at the Rock.

 

Maybe South Laurel is not what I expected.

Maybe South is not as good as some seem to advertise. I know how good Rockcastle is. South Laurel should be able to beat them 7 out of 10 times, even at the Rock.

 

Maybe South Laurel is not what I expected.

 

Who's advertising them? They are 8/8 since Dec. 28,2010, and like I said, they didn't have Gilbert and St. John and Wright isn't close to 100 percent. With it being a road game and all of the above, this was no shocker at all.

Who's advertising them? They are 8/8 since Dec. 28,2010, and like I said, they didn't have Gilbert and St. John and Wright isn't close to 100 percent. With it being a road game and all of the above, this was no shocker at all.

 

Well I will say they were more advertised than Rockcastle.

 

That is all.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.