St.Henry

OhioForce1

has anyone heard how st.henry will be? i kno they struggled last year

Welcome OhioForce1 to BGP's, might I suggest you read the rules about posting. You might want to look at Rule #13

13. Within reason, you must use correct spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and grammar when posting on the forums.

St. Henry did indeed have a rough year last year and I am sure it drove Walt nuts.

Not really sure if it will get much better this year, but Walt is an outstanding coach and if any team can improve by sheer work, Walt is the man who can make it happen.

Maybe someone else can give you more information than I did.

Welcome again

They were a senior dominated team last year. And what I was told is last year no matter how good the freshman, sophomore or junior class was, the seniors on that team started every game for the most of the season. This year St. Henry will have what I think is one of the best lead off men in NKY in Jeremy Conelly. He did an outstanding job last year and is probably one of the fastest if not the fastest kids in NKY.

Their pitching was very poor last year, save Knoebel (sp). Unless they have some quality pitching they didn't use - and I couldn't imagine why they wouldn't have done so - I'm guessing it will be very, very thin this year also.

I expect Jacob Zerhusen to be a very good pitcher for them this year along with Nick Knoebel.