Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Drew Lee, Recognized As One of the Top 10 Returning College Seniors

Featured Replies

Former Montgomery County player and current Morehead State shortstop was named one of the top 10 returning seniors in college baseball by Rivals on January 14, 2010. Glad to see some local Kentucky kids getting some of the national spotlight. The article is on Morehead State's website.

 

Congrats Drew!!!!

Glad to see that. I watched him play a couple of times in high school and he was excellent. Good luck to him this season.

Glad to see that. I watched him play a couple of times in high school and he was excellent. Good luck to him this season.

 

I remember him well, he was one of the most fundamental shortstops I've seen at the high school level. Is he still hitting from both sides of the plate?

 

I haven't seen him play in college but I caught a few of the boxscores when he played against UK. He has worked hard and deserves the recognition. Best of luck Drew!!!

  • Author
I remember him well, he was one of the most fundamental shortstops I've seen at the high school level. Is he still hitting from both sides of the plate?

 

I haven't seen him play in college but I caught a few of the boxscores when he played against UK. He has worked hard and deserves the recognition. Best of luck Drew!!!

 

Yes, he's still switch hitting.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.