Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 53 East Carter 47

Featured Replies

Great job Kittens! You won a hard fought battle.

From what I heard this was a very good game getting very physical in the second half. Looks like Ashland may deserve to be in the mix with East and Rowan. I believe any team could beat the other on any given night.

From what I heard this was a very good game getting very physical in the second half. Looks like Ashland may deserve to be in the mix with East and Rowan. I believe any team could beat the other on any given night.

 

I believe everybody had Ashland, East and Rowan as the top 3 teams in preseason all along and the coaches voted Ashland No. 1 in the DI preview. These 3 teams will battle it out all year long I believe!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.