Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Regional Placements

Featured Replies

Anyone know why EVERY team listed on KHSAA's scoreboard shows Region 1 as the region? I only looked at the 2A class, so I'm not sure if it's state wide.

 

Both Fort Campbell and DeSales cannot be from Region 1.

 

Later.

I don't think the KHSAA goes through the trouble of listing the teams' regions... they seem to only correctly indicate class and district.

I think it has to do with the fact that different districts play for different regional championships instead of the traditional 1 & 2 in Region I, 3 & 4 in Region II, 5 & 6 in Region III and 7 & 8 in Region IV.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.