Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post season awards?

Featured Replies

As the post season awards start coming out I was just wondering how political do you think they are? How much of a difference does it make if your from a football prominent school? Should the kids who's team didn't make it far into the play off be penalized with lack of recognition? Since most voters don't see each kid play should they go strictly by stats?

 

Just some thoughts. What do you think?

When do the all state teams get anounced?

I would like to know the criteria for the voting and no I don't believe in going by just stats.

  • Author
I would like to know the criteria for the voting and no I don't believe in going by just stats.

 

I don't believe in going by just stats either. How do you keep politics out when the people who vote don't get the opportunity to see most of the kids play?

Any time humans are voting politics will allways be a factor.

I don't believe in going by just stats either. How do you keep politics out when the people who vote don't get the opportunity to see most of the kids play?

 

Good question, I guess it's impossible???

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.