Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PRP / Ryle Updates

Featured Replies

Was watching and listening to the game and the announcers more than once talked about the lack of a crowd! For a early November night it's beautiful outside, I wonder whats keeping the Ryle fans away!

Was watching and listening to the game and the announcers more than once talked about the lack of a crowd! For a early November night it's beautiful outside, I wonder whats keeping the Ryle fans away!

 

I almost went. I wish I had now.

 

:irked:

Was watching and listening to the game and the announcers more than once talked about the lack of a crowd! For a early November night it's beautiful outside, I wonder whats keeping the Ryle fans away!

 

It really was not the Ryle fans staying away. There were literally only a handful of PRP fans that made the trip.

Ryle 52

PRP 22

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.