Campbell County 31 Roger Bacon, OH 28

Fishhead

350 yards passing for the CC QB.

Most of it to Austin Johnson and Andrew Eshman. The running game wasn't very effective last night, but they split Johnson out or had him set for screens out of the backfield and he proved to be fairly deadly picking up yards after the catch. Eshman made some great tough catches and Kremer looked good all night long. This was a great matchup and one got the feeling all night long that the team that had the ball last would be the team that won it. Bacon actually had the ball last, but with under a minute left. Having seen them move the ball all through the game, I'm pretty sure everyone stayed until time truly expired instead of leaving early to get a jump on traffic. Games like this one are what Friday night football is all about.:ylsuper:

Most of it to Austin Johnson and Andrew Eshman. The running game wasn't very effective last night, but they split Johnson out or had him set for screens out of the backfield and he proved to be fairly deadly picking up yards after the catch. Eshman made some great tough catches and Kremer looked good all night long. This was a great matchup and one got the feeling all night long that the team that had the ball last would be the team that won it. Bacon actually had the ball last, but with under a minute left. Having seen them move the ball all through the game, I'm pretty sure everyone stayed until time truly expired instead of leaving early to get a jump on traffic. Games like this one are what Friday night football is all about.:ylsuper:

I have to agree with you on this one. I have to say that this was one of the better high school games I have seen in quite sometime. There was good offense and defense and some good hits.