Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland American Little League Softball

Featured Replies

I read in the paper where the 11-12 year olds fastpitch girls have advanced to the state tournament. Good luck girls. :dancingpa

That's correct, they had a great run and a really good time at state. Congrats to South London on the state title. South London is a great group of kids and I hope they do well at Nationals.

That's correct, they had a great run and a really good time at state. Congrats to South London on the state title. South London is a great group of kids and I hope they do well at Nationals.

 

:thumb:

 

Their coach James Burns is a super guy. My daughter had played some travel ball for him a few years ago and I think a lot of James.

:thumb:

 

Their coach James Burns is a super guy. My daughter had played some travel ball for him a few years ago and I think a lot of James.

 

Agree, he and the other coaches as well as his team showed a lot of class.:thumb:

Agree, he and the other coaches as well as his team showed a lot of class.:thumb:

 

He had some really good kids on that team. Most of them were on the minor league state champion team from 2 years ago, and last year's 11 yr old state runner up. They are a solid group. He also is one of the coaches for South Laurel's middle school softball team.

 

I haven't talked to James since they won, but the word I heard was that he was very complimentary of the Ashland players and coaches as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.