Important Highlands Baseball Vote Tonight

The Ft. Thomas school board will be voting tonight (Monday, 6/8) on the addition of a freshman baseball team for the '09/'10 school year. In the opinion of most observers, this is an absolute must for the program to turn the corner and to continue moving forward.

I urge all baseball supporters in Ft. Thomas to attend the meeting & make yourself heard. The meetings begin with an 'open mic' session for the public to address any issues, and a quick statement in support of a freshman team at Highlands would be most helpful I'm sure.

The meeting starts at 7:00 PM, in the central office - just down from Smitty's Barber Shop - and if I have to tell you where that is, well then you're not from Ft. Thomas!

The Ft. Thomas school board will be voting tonight (Monday, 6/8) on the addition of a freshman baseball team for the '09/'10 school year. In the opinion of most observers, this is an absolute must for the program to turn the corner and to continue moving forward.

I urge all baseball supporters in Ft. Thomas to attend the meeting & make yourself heard. The meetings begin with an 'open mic' session for the public to address any issues, and a quick statement in support of a freshman team at Highlands would be most helpful I'm sure.

The meeting starts at 7:00 PM, in the central office - just down from Smitty's Barber Shop - and if I have to tell you where that is, well then you're not from Ft. Thomas!

The Board approved adding Freshman Baseball next season tonight. Great move for the baseball program.