Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whitley County/South Laurel predictions 4/28

Featured Replies

Who wins today? The Colonels have shown they are a team to be reckoned with. They will be playing with alot of momentum. I say they take the sweep. Go Colonels!:taz:

Who wins today? The Colonels have shown they are a team to be reckoned with. They will be playing with alot of momentum. I say they take the sweep. Go Colonels!:taz:

 

I'm going to assume the game is at South?....Who pitched last night for South? I know Clifford pitched for Whitley.

I look for the Martin kid on the mound for South today, he is a crafty pitcher who can really blow it by guys at times. Should be a great game. Good Luck Colonels.

I look for the Martin kid on the mound for South today, he is a crafty pitcher who can really blow it by guys at times. Should be a great game. Good Luck Colonels.

 

Is Rose able to pitch for Whitley? If not, I expect South Laurel to win.

  • Author
Is Rose able to pitch for Whitley? If not, I expect South Laurel to win.

 

Rumor has it that Rose will pitch tonight. However, he has been battling a shoulder injury and probably not 100%.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.