Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does anyone...

Featured Replies

Know any tournaments for 18/U going on from May til the dead period? I would like to see a list of tournaments and sites. If anyone knows a website or a contact number to where I could get a list I would appreciate it.

 

Thanks,

Patrick

Know any tournaments for 18/U going on from May til the dead period? I would like to see a list of tournaments and sites. If anyone knows a website or a contact number to where I could get a list I would appreciate it.

 

Thanks,

Patrick

 

 

Try this site. Use the "Search for Tournament" feature/link.

 

http://www.acahoops.com/

Know any tournaments for 18/U going on from May til the dead period? I would like to see a list of tournaments and sites. If anyone knows a website or a contact number to where I could get a list I would appreciate it.

 

Thanks,

Patrick

 

There are lots of tournaments going on at Sports Plus in Evendale (Cincinnati) through an organization called Midwest Hoops. Also Girls Basketball Association has a whole schedule from now through June. Some are in the Cincinnati/Dayton area. Kentucky BCI has some tournaments at SOAS in Florence but they often don't get a lot of the older teams. There are also tournaments run out of the KBA in Lexington and there is a new facility there hosting tournaments as well. I will probably be able to think of more and will also post those. Would like to see more participation by older teams - we have a team too and are finding that the tournaments get more sparse the older the age group.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.