Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NDA Vball Question

Featured Replies

I will not argue with that.

I'll add that the DEDICATION and COMMITTMENT level of the players and parents is UNMATCHED in Louisville.....

 

Can anyone name a school in N Ky that comes in every morning before school to work out(weight training, Plyos, etc.) , shower, and then go to class....then come back after school for a 2-3 hour practice...and do it on a CONSISTENT basis???? You can physically see the difference between the athletes who take these extra steps!!

 

 

IMO, this is AS BIG of factor in the gap Louisville has made in volleyball than having a "top club coach".

I agree 100%. But, don't the coaches in Louisville promote this environment?

I'll add that the DEDICATION and COMMITTMENT level of the players and parents is UNMATCHED in Louisville.....

 

Can anyone name a school in N Ky that comes in every morning before school to work out(weight training, Plyos, etc.) , shower, and then go to class....then come back after school for a 2-3 hour practice...and do it on a CONSISTENT basis???? You can physically see the difference between the athletes who take these extra steps!!

 

 

IMO, this is AS BIG of factor in the gap Louisville has made in volleyball than having a "top club coach".

 

This has kind of sparked my interest. I had a couple of daughters that played with girls from Assumption, Mercy, Holy Cross & I believe Sacred Heart too in college. I am going to have them try to contact them and see what these girls did and when during the year.

I am not a trainer by any means but I would be surprised if they did weights, plyos etc everyday during season? I seem remember my daughters saying they practice before and after school at least some of the time. I would just be interested to know when, where and how much they did. I know neither of mine did weights etc during season in college, only pre and off seasons.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.