Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

(39th District Champioship);St. Patrick v/s Mason County (2/26)

Featured Replies

Thoughts on this,Could the saints sweep the boys and girls championships or will the Royals go for 9 straight 39th district titles?

 

Did the St. Pat girls already win? :confused: I thought they didn't play until tonight, I guess I'll just save my money and stay home tonight. I believe it's early enough the give the Royals the trophy, but think the Lady Bears have a descent chance at bringing the girls trophy back to Brooksville.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.