Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CrossFit

Featured Replies

What are evryone's ideas about this newer workout program? Are any teams using it as a means to gain agility and functional fitness for their skill players and/or linemen?

 

If you don't know what I am talking about, here is a link to the website.

Edited by John McClain
spelling

I believe for football that it would be an ok suplement. I like it as a workout, but I'm not sure that the players will get all the power that they need. Crossfit incorporates olympic lifts in it, but it programmed for football player's demands. It's great for wrestlers and martial art combatants. I will tell you this, many of the workouts I can't do in full.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.