Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 63 Dixie Heights 45

Featured Replies

Senior Night for the Rebels.

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 004.jpg

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 042.jpg

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 044.jpg

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 063.jpg

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 068.jpg

Edited by STRIKE3
edit Title to proper format (Dixie Heights)

  • Author

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 080.jpg

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 090.jpg

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 092.jpg

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 101.jpg

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 136.jpg

  • Author

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 149.jpg

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 169.jpg

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 171.jpg

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 184.jpg

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 214.jpg

  • Author

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 226.jpg

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 244.jpg

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 256.jpg

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 274.jpg

Great pictures.

 

I'm not as close to girls b-ball as some of you but I would have to think that Bradley is POY.

 

Correct?

  • Author
Great pictures.

 

I'm not as close to girls b-ball as some of you but I would have to think that Bradley is POY.

 

Correct?

 

I heard them say D1 player of the year during the ceromony.

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 009.jpg

Absolutely the best passer of the ball I've seen all year.

  • Author

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 149.jpg

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 148.jpg

 

2009 Boone Senior Ngiht 028.jpg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.