Rockcastle County 74 Southwestern 53

This Game was never close Rock led by as many as 30+ late in the game. Right now I would have to say that the 12th region is a three horse race between Lincoln, Casey, and Rockcastle.

Southwestern peaked early in the year and are crashing hard.

Edited by STRIKE3
edit Title to proper format (County)

This score really suprised me as Rock has 2-3 starters banged up right now. I know a couple starters played less than a quarter tonight, but Southwestern who has a lot of talent just seemed out of sync. Score was over 30 point margin early in 4 th quarter. Part of it was Rock was hitting everything they throwed up and SW was cold. Part of it could have been Rocks defense . If these two teams played again I honestly think it would be a 5-10 point game either way. Just my opinion !!!

OBC hit it on the head. Southwestern has plenty of talent. They just don't know how to play the game. Their usual bad attitude was evident again last night. Got a couple of fouls called against them that truly should have been technicals for intentional intent but that is almost normal for them these days. A sad waste of talent.

OBC hit it on the head. Southwestern has plenty of talent. They just don't know how to play the game. Their usual bad attitude was evident again last night. Got a couple of fouls called against them that truly should have been technicals for intentional intent but that is almost normal for them these days. A sad waste of talent.

Great observation. It is so sad to watch a team that has loads of talent continue to get worse as the year goes on.

oldballcoach thats some pretty strong words coming from you. Things must be tense on the south side of Pulaski County. Will Rice be there next year?

I dont know what Rice's plans are for next year I really dont talk to the guy. Also I call them like I see them Southwestern is done stick a fork in them.

What was going on in this game anyway? Dont the Southwestern coach have control of the team? I mean if players are getting out of hand then its the coach that has to take control. What players were out of control?