Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What does this mean?

Featured Replies

Originally posted by hoopitup25:I guess Owen County administration should have called coach Simpson and banned Kraemer from Owen county for a couple of years. I hear that is the new rave??

 

Any one else heard that????

 

First Drew Kraemer is a senior so that was his last time playing in owens gym. Second what is this person talking about?Third what is the new rave?:confused::idunno:

Originally posted by hoopitup25:I guess Owen County administration should have called coach Simpson and banned Kraemer from Owen county for a couple of years. I hear that is the new rave??

 

Any one else heard that????

 

First Drew Kraemer is a senior so that was his last time playing in owens gym. Second what is this person talking about?Third what is the new rave?:confused::idunno:

 

The new rave--means nothing really. The point is that Can a school ban an opposing athelete from playing in their facility? Just some news I heard on BGP early this week. Don't really know the specifics.

Can anyone explain this to me and KY Baller?? Thanks.

The original post came from GatorFan. About a player being banned from an opposing gym..

Hope he can let us in on the secret.

I've never heard of this.

I've never heard of this.

 

Me either, until now. And still dont know much, hopefully someone can explain this, I was just picking up on another thread posted this past weekend, posted by GatorFan, that really intrigued me.

I would think that the School Board, or at least Superintendant would be the only ones with the authority to ban someone from school property.

:sssh: :sssh:

 

Gator Fan you started this thread, can you inform us on this situation, there is some confusion?

I would think that the School Board, or at least Superintendant would be the only ones with the authority to ban someone from school property.

 

Not sure any superintendent or school board can ban someone from another school in a basketball game.

I believe someone got out of control in the last thread. So if anyone wants to know they can PM me.

  • Author
I believe someone got out of control in the last thread. So if anyone wants to know they can PM me.

 

Ok GatorFan I will do that.:thumb:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I believe someone got out of control in the last thread. So if anyone wants to know they can PM me.

 

Dont be secretative with your info, let us know what happened.

I believe the police can ban someone from a gym.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.