Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clemson 74 Duke 47

Featured Replies

I honestly don't know what was with Duke last night. Maybe they took the Wake loss a bit more than they should have. Maybe they took Clemson lightly... I'd like to know what it was though, because I've never seen a Duke team that talented play as poorly as they did. Not what I wanted or even expected to see after the tough loss at Wake. :ohbrother:

 

Hopefully they can bounce back and get this thing going again. :thumb:

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.